What are you looking for in a baby monitor in Joliet?
In previous generations of parenting, a baby monitor was pretty simple. You place a microphone-type device in close proximity to the sleeping area, which transmits an audio feed to a receiver that looks like a walkie talkie. Fortunately, baby monitors now offer many more features. For instance, many monitors now have high-definition video feeds and 2-way communication. You can even connect your monitors to Wi-Fi so you may roam wherever you want. The latest baby monitors in Joliet are so elaborate that they are similar to indoor security cameras in both functionality and cost.
Can you replace your baby monitor for an indoor security camera?
Due to the fact that baby monitors and home defense cameras share comparable functionality, you have numerous residents in Joliet integrating their baby's room to their comprehensive home security package. So it makes sense -- especially if you’re upgrading to innovative Vivint systems -- as your baby monitor will give you access to:
● Night vision video: Your monitoring device should have at minimum 1080p high-def video, and infrared LED technology for acceptable viewing of darkened rooms.
● Two-direction audio: You won’t always have to go to the nursery to soothe your newborn back to sleep. Your reassuring words may be the only requirement to keep bundle of joy asleep.
● Motion activation: Even though you can have your camera stay on constantly to keep a close eye on your child, your attention may start to lag. However, when your security camera detects anything unusual, it can be programmed to send a text alert to your mobile device. You will appreciate this when your adventurous newborn quietly scrambles over the crib or if a pet noses into the room.
● Video recordings: Many baby monitors do not capture portions of video. You can now deliver a brief sample to a relative or family friend to show them what a beautiful sleeping baby you have.
● Mobile phone monitor: Instead of having to lug monitoring equipment with you, you can watch from a simple smartphone app. You can even touch base with your tot and babysitter when you go for a date night.