When it comes to the most at-risk spots for a home invasion, your main entrance and first-floor windows are at the very top. Knowing this fact, it shouldn’t be a surprise that window and door alarm sensors are essential tools for home security installations in Joliet. Even though the technology has been around for generations, you may be amazed at what current sensors have the ability to do.
How Will Door and Window Sensors Protect You?
You’ll be glad to know that window and door sensors come with each ADT package, regardless of whether you opt for a streamlined, basic configuration or the most advanced system with video and automation. Installation is also part of the agreement so you won’t have to take up your own time, and you won’t need to fret about your equipment being installed properly.
Every sensor has two magnetic contacts. One side is adhered to the surrounding frame, and the other is secured directly to the door or window. You close your access point and the contacts come together perfectly. When the system is activated and a door or window is forced open, the joined contacts move apart and your alarm is triggered. But keep in mind, these advanced devices are able to do quite a bit more than simply set off your alarm.
Perks Of ADT Window And Door Alarm Sensors In Joliet
An anchor of your home’s protection, window and door alarm sensors offer a range of benefits, including the following:
- Sound the siren: These devices trigger your high-decibel siren when a door or window is opened with the system armed.
- Immediate updates: Do you wish to know what’s occuring at your house when you’re away? You have the ability to obtain immediate updates directly to your smartphone when a sensor is tripped.
- 24-7 monitoring: Not only will you be contacted, your 24-7 monitoring specialists will get an update as well. Your home will be defended, regardless of where you are.
- Home automation integration: Program your security components to work together. You may have your entry lights switch on or have a camera to start recording whenever an entry point sensor is triggered. Not only will your alarm go off, you’ll have the opportunity to catch sight of who tripped the sensor in the first place.
- Streamlined appearance: It will be hard to tell the sensors are even present. They feature a slim design that harmonizes with any decor. You may even get completely recessed units that are not visible.
- Connectivity options: Select from wired or wireless components based on the type of installation you want. Regardless, your property will be better defended.
More functional than previous iterations, window and door sensors in Joliet can be expertly integrated into your whole home security system.
Design Your Modern Home Security Package In Joliet
Are you interested in having modern window and door alarm sensors in Joliet that boost your protection and connect right to your home’s automation? That is what you will find when you turn to your area ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you would like to see what we are able to do for you, call (815) 242-2890 or complete the form on this page.