A Professionally Monitored Joliet Flood Detector Notifies You To Water Before You Have Serious Damage
Frozen pipes, cracked windows, backed up sump pumps -- these are common issues that are known to cause costly water damage within your home. In many cases, these are also the problems that you find after the fact. Even a leaky washing machine or water heater can create major concerns if left unattended.
However, when you add a Joliet monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can discover leaks or pooling water before your home becomes a disaster zone. The wireless sensor notifies you to the first signs of water with an intense, easy-to-hear beeping and a communication to your cell phone. Your ADT team will also inform you when your flood sensor triggers.
What Are The Benefits Of A Monitored Flood Detector In Joliet?
Nobody wants to go down the steps to discover that your bottom floor is now an indoor swimming pool. Thankfully, a Joliet flood detector is designed to identify leaking and water infiltration before you find yourself needing major property restoration. Here’s what you should know:
- Smart sensor technology: The advanced-tech system discerns running or pooling water and not humidity -- so it's safe to use in all types of areas including bathrooms.
- Place anywhere in your home thanks to wireless connection: Reliable sensors have wireless functionality and a lithium battery rated for 4 years. You can place your flood detector with confidence behind your toilets, under sinks, behind water heaters or any location where water damage may occur.
- Phone alerts when you're not home: Freezing pipes or intense storms seem to always happen when you're not at home. In the event your Joliet flood detector finds a water issue, it will issue an emergency notification to your cell.
- 24-hour ADT monitoring provides another layer of protection: In addition to high-volume alerts and phone notifications, your flood detector will notify your ADT 24/7 monitoring center. Your monitoring experts will immediately contact you and provide the assistance you need.
Your Mobile App Makes Your Joliet Flood Detector Work As Part of Your Home Automation
There’s no time to lose when excessive water is detected in your home. By using the ADT smartphone app, you can access home automation systems and make things easier when help arrives. Leveraging your automation controls helps when you’re at the property, but essential when you’re not there. With a monitored Joliet flood detector you have the ability to:
- Get a notification on your smartphone when flowing water is detected.
- Remotely unlock doors and turn off alarm systems for emergency response teams.
- Raise temperature to stop further pipe freezing.
- Check HD feeds from your home surveillance to determine how water entered and evaluate remediation needs.
- Stay in constant communication with ADT monitoring.
Your Advanced Home Security With Flood Detection Begins With A No-Obligation Free Estimate
Flood detectors and other devices like CO detectors and smoke alarms are all important aspects of a well-rounded security system through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you call our offices, we’ll guide you to the perfect package to meet your unique requirements. Simply dial (815) 242-2890 today or send in the online form to get a free estimate.